Due to the unprecedented circumstances, 2019 memberships are being extended to 2020, and those registered for 2020 memberships will be extended to 2021.
CAA is a membership organisation open to anyone on payment of an annual fee. Membership runs from January 1st for a calendar year.
You must be a member of CAA to attend the annual conference. The membership fee can be paid when registering for the conference (the conference fees are a separate payment) or at any time of the year.
Members are entitled to the following:
- to attend the annual conference;
- to keep their name and address on the mailing list held by the CAA Steering Committee for 3 years;
- to call themselves ‘A member of CAA International’;
- to receive a copy of all membership mailings;
- to participate in CAA policy by attending and voting at the Annual General Meeting (AGM);
- to take part in postal and e-mail votes, as and when necessary;
- to become a member of the Steering Committee, either elected or co-opted;
- to receive a 20% discount off proceedings ordered from CAA;
- to receive a 10% discount on any publications purchased at Oxbow Books and BAR/Archaeopress
Become a Member
To become a new member visit this page.
The CAA annual membership fee is € 75, concessionary rate is € 19.
Concessionary rate applies to the following categories of members:
- unemployed and other low income categories
Members entitled to the concessionary rate can also apply for a bursary to attend the annual conference.
To update your personal profile and pay your membership fee log in to Membership management page .
CAA’s policy on the use of member details is described at Policy on the Use of Member Details page.