Dear CAA 2013 Registrant
The publication process for CAA 2013 Perth Conference Proceedings has started. The 2013 Authors’ instructions can be downloaded from CAA 2013 Website.
The manuscript and the images will be submitted through the CAA OCS that will be able to receive contributions starting next week. A separate email will be circulated to notify the opening of the Call for Papers on the CAA OCS and instructions for uploading.
Please note that if you did not present a paper or poster in CAA2013, you are not entitled to a submission for CAA2013 proceedings.
The following is the timeline for the publication process:
- Submission of papers: 23 June 2013
- Papers sent out for review: 30 June 2013
- Notification of acceptance/rejection: 6 September 2013
- Submission of revised papers: 27 October 2013
- Proof copies sent to authors: 22 December 2013
- Authors submission of camera ready papers: 10 January 2014
- Papers sent to publisher: 19 January 2014
- Proceedings published: 15 March 2014
If you have any questions about the guideline document, please contact the CAA Publication Officer, Philip Verhagen