CAA Australasia is the regional branch of CAA International, established as part of the 2013 CAA International conference in Perth. We hold workshops, talks, writing retreats and conferences celebrating the work and research of archaeologists utilising digital methods from across Australia, New Zealand, and the Pacific region.
CAA Australasia Steering Committee
- Joshua Emmitt, Chair
- Simon Wyatt-Spratt, Secretary
- Olivier Rochecouste, Treasurer
- Matthew Barrett, Membership Secretary
- Justin Morgan, Social Media Liaison
- General Committee Members: Thomas Keep, Aleks Michalewicz, Michael Rampe, & Katherine Thomas.