Individual membership of CAA is open to anyone on payment of a nominal annual fee.
The annual membership can be paid when registering to the annual conference (the conference fee includes membership in CAA), or by payment of a membership fee to the organization. Membership runs from the date of payment of the fee through the upcoming annual conference, and up to but not including the first day of the annual conference of the following year.
Individual members are entitled to the following:
- to attend the annual conference;
- to keeping their name and address on the mailing list held by the CAA Steering Committee for 3 years;
- to receive a copy of all membership mailings;
- to vote at the Annual General Meeting (AGM);
- to take part in postal and e-mail votes, as and when necessary;
- to receive a 20% discount off proceedings ordered from CAA.
The CAA regular membership fee is € 60,-, concessionary rate is € 15,-.
Concessionary rate applies to the following categories of members:
- unemployed and other low income categories
Members entitled to concessionary rate, can also apply for bursaries to attend the annual conference.
The person who seeks CAA membership without attending a CAA Conference may either:
- Order his bank to make an International Money Transfer to:
Vereniging Computer Applications in Archaeology,
POBox 1600, 3800 BP, Amersfoort, Netherlands
Bank address: ABN AMRO Stadsring 69, Amersfoort, Netherlands
Account number: 188.8.131.526
- Request a Membership Fee Invoice from the CAA Secretary which can be paid safely by credit card through PayPal.
Please make sure that all charges are for your account when choosing the first payment method. The second method is straightforward and free of charge.